Here is a list of steps to follow in order to add your personal company logo to your receipt print outs:
- In GramTracker, under your personal client page, please click on "Admin". (It's at the top, fourth one over from the left).
- A list of options will appear, please click "Location Setup"
- One item should appear with the company name. The last entry in this row of data to the right is "Edit". Please click it.
- About half way down the page you will see the words "Receipt Settings". (To the left of this word is a little sideways triangle). Please click on the words "Receipt Settings".
- This will display all the information pertinent to receipts. The third option down is for "Receipt Logo". There will be a field with a button called "Browse" to the right. Please click "browse".
- A windows menu will open for you to find the file on your machine that you want to use as your logo. Once you find that file, please highlight it and press the open button.
- You are now returned to the MJFreeway screen and the file information automatically populated in the text field. A button called "Upload" is highlighted underneath this field. Please click it.
- After the upload completes you should see your logo displayed. Underneath your logo, you may specify where on the receipt you would like the logo to be printed, top or bottom.
Congratulations, you are done. This completes how to add a logo to your receipt.