Starting in April 2014, growers can use plant barcodes to scan all plants in a given location on the Scan Plants interface.
To print a location barcode:
- Navigate to Grow, Setup, Locations.
- On the list of locations, click print label for the location in question.
- This will print a label coded for that specific location.
To use a location barcode:
- Navigate to Grow, Plants, Scan Plants.
- Scan the location barcode into the Scan a Plant ID field.
- All plants in that location will be added to the list.