December 16th, 2015
MJ Freeway is releasing several corrections, enhancements and new features in this month's release. Please see the details below and don't hesitate to contact our support team at 1-888-932-6537 x1 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Patient Database Encryption
The encryption used to protect your patient listing has been modified slightly, allowing us to index the records, which should provide a significant speed increase for the POS as well as patient lookups, especially for large databases.
WA and IL state system integration
Over the past month, we have gotten our integration with the state systems in NM and WA working to near 100%. Grow and Retail integration is fully working. Please contact us for assistance with setting this up if you're in one of those two states.
Several reports have been added, and several others changed based on customer input.
- Closing Report - The closing report has been rebuilt in report center. This will prevent the perfomance problems associated with the current version.
- Plant Cost reports - Several views of costs associated with plants for a GrowTracker® license.
- Active Plants by Strain - Had usability tweaks done to it, it should now be a viable replacement for the view all plants page for reporting purposes.
- Patient Sales Transactions - This report gives you a line item detail of all sales performed during the reporting period, along with medicated weights and financial information.
- Order Products Report - Shows a line item detail of products sold, along with several other pieces of information (such as patient groups) that you'll find useful for sales reporting. Designed to be easy to pull into excel and manipulate further.
- Several reports designed for partner integration purposes added in.
MJ Mobile had several updates over the past month:
- Coupons can now be applied through the mobile application.
- Added the ability for much more client side theming.
- Users can now view their order history through the application.
- The menu pages can now display multiple images for each product.
- San Jose receipts will now show the recommending physicians name and caregiver name (If the caregiver is the one picking up for the patient.)
- NV Daily Inventory Summary report corrected to properly report all movement of medicated inventory.
- Some wording changes for IL patient and packaging labels.
- Category and patient group compliance weight limits changed to respect the warn/block setting of the general compliance settings. These limits will also allow a limit of 0, to block sales of a particular category to a patient group.
- Added an option for the point of sale to display the running gram total by category.
The inventory daily summary report for GramTracker® licenses now will show all movement of inventory for a particular date. Conversion variances and disposals are now being calculated in.
The Nevada daily grow summary report has been checked over and corrected for accuracy, including the addition of a column specifically for plants designated as mother plants.
- Performance enhancment for online order menu images.
- Quickbooks - Purchase orders and wholesales moved out of the consolidated export.
- Quickbooks - Credit refunds when integrated with a payment gateway will now report on the quickbooks export as a general Credit refund.
- The emailed receipt will now use the dispensary locations name if the online store name is left blank in Online Ordering Settings.
- Verification checkmark when bringing in a purchase order has been restored.
- Online ordering search should now work all the time.
- Updates to the Orders API