If you or a user at your organization forgets or loses their account password, MJ Freeway allow a single-use login and password reset following the directions below:
- At the login page, select Request new password:
- Enter the email address tied to the account in question and click E-mail New Password:
- Receive the new password email, follow the link provided. You will be allowed to log in one time following this link. Be sure to check in your spam filter if you do not find this email in your inbox.
- Click Log In at the landing page.
- Select your default register and location, click Save Settings.
- Click your username in the upper right corner of the page:
- Click the Password tab and set your new password:
- Click change. Your password is now reset, and you can use this password next time you log in to the system.