Additional Knowlegebases on these items are coming soon.
- Weight Limits can now be overridden on a patient-by-patient basis. Useful for compliance in some states, and for Colorado to control in-state vs out-of-state sales limits.
- Admins can now toggle whether or not they want to allow budtenders to sell inventory into the negative
- Our Leafly integration now pushes a product’s description
- Formatting changes for New Account emails for Online Ordering
- Fixes to the Wholesale “packing” and “un-packing” process
- Package data including ID, Additional ID, Batch, and Batch Additional ID added to Inventory Data source
- Some under-the-hood performance tweaks
- Colorado Compliance:
- Packages throughout the system can now carry an additional ID (MITS)
- Package Sales Report displays Package ID, Batch ID and Additional Batch ID for troubleshooting MITS Export.
- Oregon Compliance:
- It’s now possible to assign *another patient* as caregiver
- When an order is started for a patient using this feature, the sale requires tracking of whether the patient themselves or the caregiver is picking up the order
- Canadian Compliance:
- You are now able to enter the Estimated Shipping & Delivery dates for their patient labels
- Vermont Compliance
- Labels now compliant with state regulations
- Locations in GrowTracker can now be barcoded for faster use in the Scan Plants page
- It is now possible to directly package plants in the Clone stage for distribution to the store