If you want to create a PDF file of the forms and reports created on MJFreeway, you will need to follow the following set of instructions:
1. Download a Print to PDF solution such as CutePDF. You can download it at http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp.
- CutePDF Writer requires PS2PDF converter. During installation, you may be asked to download and install it automatically. If it doesn't, you may get a free converter here.
2. After you Install CutePDF, you will need to make sure your browser printer settings are configured to print background images and colors.
- Go to the FILE menu on your browser and choose PAGE SETUP. In the page setup settings, make sure that the SHRINK TO FIT PAGE WIDTH and PRINT BACKGROUND (Colors & Images) checkbox is UNCHECKED.
Make sure that the MARGINS & HEADER/FOOTER SETTINGS are the same as those set for your labels and printers. For those instructions, go to STEP 4 on the LABEL PRINTERS - HWLP02 - Step-By-Step Configuration Guide.
3. Choose the form or report you'd like to print and select the Print command in File menu of your browser to bring up Print dialog box.
4. Then select CutePDF Writer as the Printer to print (DO NOT select "Print to file" option).
5. You will get a Save As dialog box prompted for saving created PDF file. Select a folder to Save in and enter a File name, then click on Save.
6. Go to that folder to find your PDF file.