GramTracker allows a footer image to be included on 2x4 sales labels run from the system. This includes the Colorado MED Universal Symbol, which can be downloaded from this page.
To attach a footer:
- Format your image as you wish. File types are restricted to png, jpg, jpeg, and gif.
- Navigate to Admin, Settings, General Settings.
- Expand the Label Printing Options header and scroll to the Footer Image section at the bottom.
- Click Browse... and select your desired image.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. Once this is done, any 2x4 sales labels will include the image at the bottom of the label.
For your convenience, the black and white version of the Colorado State MED symbol is included below. To save, right click the image and click "Save As..."