MJ Freeway is releasing several features and enhancements on 10/13/16. Please see
the details below and don't hesitate to contact our support team at
1-888-932-6537 x1 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or
- New label format has been updated for all Oregon clients. There are now additional data entry points that will add extra detail to the label.
- Additional Package Level Label - Due to new label format not having a bar code, an additional label format has been added to allow scanning of the package ID at the point of sale.
- Oregon Rec - Metrc export has been updated to reflect if a business sold product to a “Customer” or a “Patient” and if Patient, to include the Patient’s medical ID.
- OR Rec clients will need to check “OR Medical Patient” on the customer’s profile and have the Medical ID field completed, if their sales need to be reported as a Patient.
- For those who setup patient groups, we added a button to automatically check that box for all Customers in a given Patient Group. Navigate to Admin > Customize Lists > Patient Groups and edit to find this button.
- Categories can now be mapped for both OLCC and OMMP product types. Please check the mapping on your categories after the update to confirm correct settings.
- Improvements to Oregon Labels for Bulk Flower and THC test results
- New package label for Nevada Inventory Hub Locations
- Nevada Wholesale Transfer Update
- Top 3 terpene test results show on Grow labels
- Harvest waste reporting to LEAF Data systems
- Site Language update and additional fields added for METRC integration